Do you want to see your LinkedIn efforts pay off? Start by scheduling a daily 20-minute appointment with your LinkedIn account and doing what highly successful LinkedIn users do every day:
- Review “Who’s Viewed Your Profile” (4 minutes) – See who has been looking at your LinkedIn profile and then reach out people you should connect with. YouTern says to view this as if you are a shop owner – viewing your profile is the equivalent of walking into your store, so be sure to reach out.
- Send Invitations to Connect (4 minutes) – Each day, reach out to those you met in person or online the day before and invite them to connect.
- Check Out and Get Involved in Group Discussions (3 minutes) – When you find the right group who are talking about the right things, don’t miss your chance to weigh in.
- Investigate People in Your Saved Search Results (6 minutes) – Once you have defined your target connections, gather information from their profiles as to what might be the most appropriate next step.
- Post a Status Update (3 minutes) – A LinkedIn status update is the best marketing feature on LinkedIn. It’s a great way to communicate with your handpicked audience (your connections.)
While you’re putting these tips to use, connect with me on LinkedIn!