Even if you love your job, there are going to be days when you’ve had enough – it’s just the nature of working. For those unbearable days, Careerealism has a few tips to turn your day into a more positive work experience.
- Write down three things you are thankful for each day – Taking the time to show gratitude daily is proven to boost happiness
- Listen to your favorite tunes – Music has therapeutic qualities and music without lyrics can help boost performance
- Compliment your colleagues on great work – Spreading compliments creates a more positive atmosphere in general
- Decorate your work space with photos of loved ones – Photos serve as a constant reminder of the truly important things in life
- Smile – Many studies show that smiling can actually make you happier
Remember, a little gesture can go a long way!