Before you can create a great life and a great career, it’s important to discover
your life purpose, in order to move forward in creating the life you want and
desire. So, how do you discover your life purpose?
First, it’s important to understand what a life purpose is. A life purpose is a
calling, a mission, or an overall theme for your life that transcends your daily
activities. It is much broader than one job or career; it pervades your entire life.
Below are some questions you can ask yourself which will help you discover your
- What is it that you absolutely love to do?
- What are your natural talents?
- What successes have you had during your lifetime?
- What excites you?
- What are you passionate about in your life?
- What do you daydream about doing with your life?
- What would you do if you new you could not fail?
This week, I’d like to challenge you to answer the above questions
and begin to discover your life purpose to create success in your
life and in your career.