- If someone were to take a bird’s eye view of your schedule or daily activities, would that “glimpse” reflect what is truly important to you?
- Do you participate in a daily ritual that enables you to take time out for yourself?
- Does your investment of time and energy in work, family and friends, balance with the amount of time and energy you spend on yourself?
- Are you able to leave “work” at the office?
- Do you feel in control of your schedule?
- Do you take and fully enjoy vacations?
- Is there time and room in your schedule for regular exercise and physical activity?
- Do you have time for a social life?
- Do you feel in control of your career?
- Can you happily and healthily sustain this pace for 5 years or more?
If you often feel out of balance and you answered “NO” to more than three questions, you probably would benefit from making some changes toward balancing your career. Rodas Coaching personalized career coaching programs focused on your unique needs. Together we can achieve real results that go above and beyond traditional routes to help you reach your career goals.
Leave a Reply