Wishing you a holiday season filled with much joy, love and happiness!
This holiday season, when you’re giving things to everyone else, give yourself the ultimate gift – the gift of coaching – and begin living the life you want today!
Is there a goal you set for 2013 that you haven’t achieved yet? What was important about that goal? Do you have a plan that can ensure you’ll achieve it? You deserve to experience success, health and fulfillment during the holiday season and into 2014.
Now is the time to take action and gain clarity! The kind of clarity you get when you have a coach in your corner. With Coach Deborah in your corner, the results you’ve been working toward can start happening NOW.
Email Deborah at Deborah@RodasCoaching.com or call her today at 312-798-7404 to set up your free 30-minute session.
End 2013 with a bang and without a single regret. Say “yes” to this opportunity today and to a life of lasting joy, abundance, wealth and passion! Nothing is stopping you from starting today for FREE!
Here’s to your success now and into the New Year!
I’ve talked about emotional intelligence (EI) as it relates to your career on the Open Door Blog before. Why is it so important? Because our emotional intelligence – the way we manage emotions, both our own and those of others – can play a critical role in determining our happiness and success.
Daniel Goleman, author of Focus: The Hidden Driver of Excellence, told the Huffington Post that there are five components of emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, social skills and empathy.
Not sure how emotionally intelligent you are? Here are 14 signs you have high emotional intelligence:
Would you like to improve your emotional intelligence? Contact me for a free consultation.
Posted in Rodas Coaching
The end of the year is a busy time for everyone, hiring managers included. But that doesn’t mean that hiring halts for the holidays. December is just a good of a time to land a job as any other month, so keep your job search going throughout the holidays.
Below are five reasons why you can still get hired during the holiday job search from eFinancialCareers:
1. You might discover that jobs open in December were often business-critical functions within the organization and, therefore, companies hired quickly when a close-to-the-right candidate surfaced. If the position was not pivotal, then the company would have hired in January, if they could.
2. Organizations on a fiscal calendar year always tried to use budget dollars and/or fill approved openings to not lose the money or head count for the following year.
3. Candidates who are suitable for open jobs during this time have a greater chance of getting hired since many of their competing candidates postpone the search until January—candidates still in the job search game are up against less competition in November and December.
4. With holiday parties and “thank you to our vendor/client” events, it is an exceptional time for candidates to network without actually looking like they are job hunting.
5. Companies that have a strategic plan to hiring tend to want to seek out talent in December, since it is a down time for many US-based organizations.
The bottom line is do not stop your job search during the holidays simply because you heard recruiting is slow. Capitalize on what the season offers job seekers.